Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Illustrated Man, Part 4: Poison Free

This is my fourth tattoo (on my right shoulder) and was was my first straight edge piece done. It was originally taken from some flash art, but my artist at the time, Marco Hernandez, changed it up to not only make it a little more affordable for me, but to make it more customized as well (I have only one true piece of flash art tattooed on me). Straight edge is my lifestyle, and I was very pleased how this one turned out. I've gotten three other straight edge pieces since this one, but I will save those for another time. Formerly of Tiki Tattoo (Lacey, WA), Marco is now the owner of Lit Fuse Tattoo in Olympia, WA.

*Recent touch-up work done by Chase Martines of Brave New World Tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment