Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Illustrated Man, Part 22: AEon Flux

For tattoo #22, I decided to go with the logo from AEon Flux on the right side of my neck. It's a cartoon I've loved for a very long time, and to this day has one of the best logos ever. I had just gotten the complete series on UMD for my PSP, so I took the box in as inspiration. My artist happened to be a huge fan of the show, so he was very excited to do the ink for me. In fact, he says this piece (which he has featured in his portfolio), has gotten him a lot of business over the last three years since it's been done. Tattoo courtesy of Chase Martines at Brave New World Tattoo in Denver, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment