Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Illustrated Man, Part 26: Assassin's Creed

This is my most recent piece (done between my pecs). In the last couple years, I have become a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed game series. It's just so incredibly well done, from the characters and environments to the story and how much research was done for these games. Although they are works of fiction, they are heavily based on actual events, persons and places, and the amount of effort that went into the research for the games is staggering. Anyway, because of my love for these games, I wanted to get a tattoo based on the games, but more unique than just taking a picture and copying it. So, I took the symbols for the Assassins, the Templars and Abstergo Industries and had them put together into one piece, basically representing the two warring factions throughout the series. On a side note, this tattoo was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced while getting tattooed. Although I'm very happy with how the tattoo turned out, I don't recommend getting inked in this spot unless you have either a very high threshold for pain, or you are just dead set on getting inked there. Tattoo courtesy of Chase Martines at Brave New World Tattoo in Denver, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment