Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Illustrated Man, Part 3: Evil Clown

Piece number three is my evil clown. There is not much of a story behind this one (or most of my tattoos, for that matter). Basically, I was down in Arizona visiting my brother and then sister-in-law, Sarah. Sarah was a big tattoo fan, too. So, while on vacation there, I asked her to take me to get a tattoo from her shop (she always had nice work). I looked around the shop for a while at all of the flash art and whatnot available, saw this clown, thought it looked cool, and decided to get it this done on my left tricep/bicep area. Surprisingly, it hasn't needed any touch-up work done, despite being over 10 years old. Tattoo by Todd at Ace Tattoo, Glendale, AZ (not sure if this shop is still around or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment