Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Illustrated Man, Part 24: "Dr. Death" Steve Williams

As I stated in a previous blog post, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams was a hero of mine and a man I considered a friend. I'm not going to repeat the entire story (but you can read all about it here), but sadly, he is not with us anymore. After thinking about it for about a year, I decided I wanted to honor his memory by getting a tattoo done of his name and years of birth & death. I had this done on my right shoulder earlier this year, and it is the most meaningful tattoo on my body. I see it every day and it always reminds me of how great he was, and that I need to cherish those memories forever. Courtesy of Chase Martines at Brave New World Tattoo in Denver, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment