Views

T-Shirt Hell

Photobucket

Opinion Outpost

The Official Website of National-Level Bodybuilder Gerri Davis

Gerri Davis Banner, NPC National Level Heavyweight and Masters Female Bodybuilder

Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome to my new blog.

Hello. How are you? Do I really give a shit? Do you? Anyway, welcome to my new blog. Here I will post my thoughts on the things I enjoy in life (i.e. the things that matter that you should care about). Have a suggestion on something I should talk about? I don't care. But, if you do, let me know and I will consider writing about it. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you don't, there is something wrong with you. Everyone enjoys their time here. EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. You're one cocky man, and I love it!

    I'd like to see you write about weight lifting and how that affects you and those around you.

    And then you can write about your top 10 all time favorite video games and why.

    Then top 10 favorite TV shows and why. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophia: Thanks. I knew someone out there did. :)

    ReplyDelete